Saturday, April 17, 2010

I got a mail

Its been a wierd week at office. A collegue, whose mail ID is remarkably similar to mine, has been getting a lot of mails meant for me. This must have been happening ever since I joined the company and my namesake, for some reason has chosen not to inform anyone!

Which beings me to my new post. This is a mail has been lying in my inbox for a couple of years. Its a kind of love letter from Hemanth to Aishwarya. Aishwarya forwards it to Karthik and for no apparent reason to me too.
Warning: Super-Bad grammer ahead. The content is so poorly formatted that it can easily confused for Spam.

To: Karthik <@#$%^Y&@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:14:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Mr. H 's mail yar
hi karthi,
hemanth sent the following msg. super comedy.
enjoy !!

Hello ,,,,
How r u??
Hope you will be fine....... I am sorry to disturb you,,, You will be busy at this time ..
I called you and messaged u many times, for days.........
You didnt replied..................
You might have many friends and more close friends that would have made u to forget me...
Butttttttttttttt i dont have ,u know about meeeeeeeeeeeee very welllllllllll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i dont want to miss a nice and golden friend like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
Once mine friends Sister told one thing....
" During the final year of engg ,,,, Old Buddies will dispart ,,, all love stories which were prosperous
will come to an endddddddd......... New relations will mould up and that long last forever...........
New friendships willlll Be Begun...."""
That was true to meeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Old Ones got Bursted and new ones are emergerd....................
More over you are too stuborn ....
You have an interesting character.....
how long should i be on u ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 I have been on uuu for a long long timeeee,,,,
If i have done this on NNNNNNNN ,, means she would accepted mee..
I thought that we would meet sometime alone,, and would talk.....
we can solve this thing only by talking straight one on onee......

remember one day u talked to me in train,,,,, u talked and u only talked on your , not letting me too talk... the whole compartment was watching u only and of course meee tooo..
You were tooo concisee on ur part..... u see only on your side....
Give me a break to explain mine da..................
some time i felt that y should i need uuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!1111
I cant be there without ur friendship.........
But it seems u dont need meeeeeeeeeeeee after alllllll

Shall i tell u one thingggggggggg
from the beginning that is from the first sem,,,,,,,
i thats me and me only was caring about u a lot,,,, i didnt say that u didnt cared me ............... too a small amount only..................
I was calling you i.e by phonee ..... for one or two days .... but u called me once in a month ... Is this true only na.,,

Fine Past is PAst............
Before three weeks also i called uuuuu,,, u didnt even turn,,,,, from behind me one junior boy called you turned and started to talk with with him..... this happens second time...
for the first time u said a reason that was so stupid,,,,
that you cant hear,,,,, poor guy i accepted that toooo
But this time i am so serious.........

I let u on ur way,,i thought ,,,when u get time and when u remember mee , u will talk or messaghe.... but that didnt workkkk.....
I cant be like u ice ,, its somewhat iching me not in the nook and corner of my heart but on the whole..
I tried to speak u after many times but u were tooo too busyy,,,,,,,,,,,
I know about ur character pa,,,, if a person doesnt treat u well , then u will treat him as a third person... L:ike just a Hai .... Bye friend ............

I dont want to be like that di.......................
Even now i am calling u .. But u father and mother are attending not uu,,, dont know whether they are telling you or not.......................
And one thing aishwarya..... i wanna tell this to you from the begining but canttt............
you know that i dont like karthi.....
its fight .... He started.....
I dont like him..... He toooo....
We both are not talkinggg......
One thing .... For boys ....
if there is a fight surely they wont like their friends talking to him...
I am also a human being,, a normal boy...
i too doesnt like... Surely he also doesnt like.....
To be frank He doesnt like kalpana talking with meee....
Surely i have....
i dont like u talking to himm..
But i didnt say this to uuuu.... Because i dont want to interfere your thought...... Sorry for mentioning this thingg.....
But its a great comedy............
U are talking to him onlyy....... Really it hurted me a lot..... '
of course as u say,, i am possesive... my character is a possesive one.. you dont know me fully..... you may think that i have changed,, No no a have not changed... I am as i am...
I was just hiding my character thats it.....

really i am a shy type , closed minded,,, will not talk freely,,
fine thats
i wanna tell u so said,, Sorry it hurts u......
If u find time think of me in the future. i will be so glad...
Bye bye
from a friend whom u have forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment